Home / Read
Enjoy articles on industry topics that educate, provoke interest, or just plain entertain—including guest posts from topical experts and celebrity chefs.
NRA SHOW 2016 COVERAGE
NRA SHOW 2015 COVERAGE
• 10 Facts For National Guacamole Day
• In Session: Casual Dining vs. Fast Casual
• 11 Famous Foods Named After People
• Into The Belly Of A Beast...
• Restaurant Performance Index: October 2015
• In Session: Where Do Trends Come From?
• A Sommelier Pairs Wine With Take-out Food
• Artisanal Ice: So Hot Right Now
• In Session: From Farm to Table to (whispering) GMOs
• October 15th is National Mushroom Day
• Chipotle, Millennials & DIY Pies
• Oct. 9th is National Hero, Hoagie, Grinder Day
• The 12 Greatest Chef Hugs of NRA Show
• It’s National Kale Day: Let’s Talk Bitter Science
• Culinary DNA: Recipes Rediscovered
• Deep-Fried Inspiration
• Eater is Onto Something: Who is Rick Bayless?
• 7 Documentaries on Netflix for Foodservice Folks
• Not Messing Around: Restaurants Going All-in On Sustainability
• DIY Food Photos: Secrets from an Expert
• In Session: Should You Respond to Negative Reviews?
• Hospitality Untethered: Starbucks Rolls Out Wireless Phone Charging
• Umami Undercover: Chef Jehangir Mehta Cuts Red Meat With Mushrooms
• FABI Follow-up: What's Shakin', Schmacon?
• Thinking Outside the Rind: New Ways of Looking at the Restaurant Cheese Plate
• Are Smart Phones Dumbing Down Your Profits?
• If Eating Bugs Will Save the World, We'll Need a Culinary Hero.
• Are you Listening to Your Restaurant?
• Movies Featuring Food Feasts
• National Brownie Day
• Food Allergies
The National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show® (NRA Show®) is open to trade only and not open to the public. Individuals must be directly involved in the foodservice or lodging industry to attend or exhibit. Solicitation of any kind by non-exhibitors is strictly prohibited.
No one under 16 years of age will be permitted on the NRA Show floor at any time regardless of affiliation or circumstances. This includes infants and toddlers. Absolutely no strollers or infant carriers (worn or carried) are permitted at any time on the NRA Show floor. Children ages 16 to 18 years of age are permitted only if accompanied by an adult at all times. The National Restaurant Association® (NRA) reserves the right to request proof of age from any one at any time. This rule is strictly enforced and there are no exceptions to this policy. This rule applies to all exhibitors and attendees. Registration of anyone under 16 years of age is unauthorized and in violation of these policies.
By registering for NRA Show you acknowledge and agree you have provided accurate and truthful information. Substitution of a registration may be made prior to badge usage at any time. Sharing of attendee badges is not permitted. Additional I.D. may be required for entrance.
By registering for NRA Show you agree to comply with all state, local and facility rules, regulations and laws.
NRA reserves the right to remove any person engaged in disorderly conduct, use of illegal substances or is in possession of a counterfeit badge. Counterfeit badges include those from previous years’ NRA Shows. NRA reserves the right to validate the authenticity of this badge and to confiscate those determined to be counterfeit. No refunds will be given for any person removed.
By registering for NRA Show, you acknowledge and agree that your image and/or name may be used by the NRA in any of its own promotions and in registered publishing, broadcast and cable media, without charge or obligation. This includes on- and off-camera interviews conducted by registered media and/or NRA Show personnel.
By registering for NRA Show you may receive email promotion from exhibitors. If you opt out during the registration process your email will be removed from 2015 exhibitor marketing promotions; your email will not be removed from NRA Show promotions.
NRA prohibits the use of personal cameras and mobile recording devices on the exhibit floor and at all sessions and speaker presentations. NRA hires professional photographers/videographers to capture images of the Show in compliance with data protection & privacy laws. NRA may edit and use these images for administrative and promotional activities in the ordinary course of our business. Unauthorized photography of any exhibit or product is prohibited and may result in the confiscation of film, memory cards and cameras as well as expulsion from the NRA Show. Registered press must check in at the on-site Press Center and declare intentions to photograph and/or film the NRA Show.
Individuals are responsible for securing their own hotel accommodations. Cancellation of hotel reservations and/or any travel expenses incurred are the sole responsibility of each individual.
By registering for NRA Show you authorize the NRA to charge your credit card account the applicable fees for the registrations processed during this online session. Cancellation of your registration must be done in writing to email@example.com. Refunds are only given for cancellations received by April 3, 2015.